United Bank is proud to give back to our community by supporting important causes throughout our footprint. All donation (grant) and sponsorship requests require completion of this form.
To all organizations:
Please attach your W9 form and marketing materials pertaining to your event or program.
Donations for community development causes and to organizations with whom United has a banking relationship are prioritized.
If the primary purpose of your organization or program is to:
1. provide affordable housing;
2. provide services to low- or moderate-income individuals;
3. support small businesses or farms (revenues <$1 million); or
4. create/retain jobs for low- or moderate-income individuals,
Please also attach:
- a signed letter on the organization's letterhead stating the percentage of low- or moderate-individuals or small businesses served, how they are tracked, and how they are calculated; and
- a screen shot or document that reflects the organization's mission statement
Select your United Bank contact in the "Our Representative" field.
With questions, please contact your local United representative.